The CFC Office on Women is primarily concerned with women's issues as they pertain to the internal life of CFC women in the community.
- To build sisterly relationships among top women leaders in CFC.
- To draw out and harness the untapped potential of all CFC women for its mission.
- To foster coordination and cooperation among the different ministries which impact directly on women.
- To address difficulties or problems among women and/or their areas of service in CFC.
- Think of ways to generally promote the welfare of women in CFC, and make recommendations to the CFC Council.
- Bring strategic women together for growth in unity and sisterhood.
- Arrange forums where the various ministries for women may make presentations, and encourage all CFC women to be involved in some way.
- Look into complaints or cases brought to it for resolution.
- Those unresolved by the individual pastoral/service heads or ministries.
- Those involving inter-service or inter-ministry problems.
- Arrange special inter-ministry activities.
- Propose to the CFC Council activities and services the women can do to support the life and mission of CFC.
- As an arm of the CFC Council for women’s concerns, handle assignments given by the CFC Council.